Regate Aquastar 37mm 4000N
Chrono24 Buyer Protection
- Payment via Chrono24's Escrow Service
- Authenticity Guarantee
- 14-day money-back guarantee
Shipping and Seller Information
More About This Listing
|Dealer product code||K4265|
|Year of production||1965 (Approximation)|
|Condition||(Light signs of wear or scratches)|
|Scope of delivery||
No original box, no original papers
|Price||€2,100 (= RM10,831) [Negotiable]|
|Availability||Item is in stock|
|Power reserve||44 h|
|Number of jewels||17|
|Case diameter||37.4 mm|
|Dial numerals||Arabic numerals|
|Bracelet length||180 mm (110 mm / 70 mm)|
|Lug width||20 mm|
|Buckle width||16 mm|
|Only Original Parts|
This is an automatically translated text.
Regate Aquastar - A pioneer of regatta yacht timer watches
Immerse yourself in the world of seafaring and luxury with this stunning watch: the Regate Aquastar. A masterpiece that has a permanent place in the history of watchmaking and is known as the first Regatta Yachttimer watch for the open market.
A look into the past: the Regate Aquastar
The Regate Aquastar was launched in the mid-1960s - a time when the watch industry and the world of yachting were in close contact. The result of this connection is this watch, which impresses both in its functionality and design.
Details of the Regate Aquastar:
- Diameter: an appealing size of 37.4mm that is both discreet and elegant on the wrist.
- Caliber: The heart of the watch is a modified Felsa 4000N automatic caliber, known for its reliability and precision.
- Strap: A blue Katushu bracelet completes the nautical design and provides a comfortable wear.
- Condition & Function: The watch has been thoroughly inspected by our team of experts and found to be in working order. The model fits a wrist circumference of up to 19cm.
The Regate Aquastar is more than just a watch; it is a witness to time and the history of yachting. A must-have for collectors and lovers of maritime treasures. With its unique history and distinctive design, it is the perfect companion for anyone who appreciates the extraordinary.
Do not miss the opportunity to own this rare piece. If you have any questions or are interested, please do not hesitate to contact us. Your piece of history is waiting for you!
Security on Chrono24 for This Listing
Payment via Chrono24's secure Escrow Service
Thanks to the Chrono24 Escrow Service, your payment is fully covered. We keep your money in our escrow account for 14 days after delivery of your watch. Thus, you have time to carefully inspect your order knowing your money is safe in our account. Only then do we send the money to the dealer.
Our promise: Every new and used watch on Chrono24 is authentic. Our dealers are required to inspect each watch's authenticity and may only list original timepieces. However, should issues arise, you have 14 days upon delivery of your order to contact our support team and get your money back.
14-day money-back guarantee
If the watch arrives and is defective or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return and receive your money back.
Strict dealer guidelines
In the interest of security, dealers on our marketplace must follow a strict set of rules. Before a professional dealer can sell on our platform, they must provide us with their photo ID, commercial register entry, business address, and tax number. Furthermore, we require all dealers to follow our strict dealer guidelines.
Dealers ship every order fully insured, so you can make both domestic and international purchases risk-free.
Dissatisfied with your purchase? No worries! Chrono24's secure Escrow Service makes returning your order a breeze. If the watch arrives and is suspicious, defective, or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return.
How returns work:
1. Inform Chrono24's support team
2. Ship the watch back to the dealer insured for its full value
3. Receive a refund for the purchase price
Over 700,000 satisfied watch buyers worldwide
Chrono24 dealers receive great ratings: 4.8 out of 5
Received: November 18, 2023 Shipped from: Italy
Rick A. Canada
Omega Constellation Ladies
Received: November 4, 2023 Shipped from: Japan
Jengwe C. Singapore
Received: November 2, 2023 Shipped from: Japan
Alex G. Réunion
Received: October 27, 2023 Shipped from: Japan
Omega Speedmaster Professional Moonwatch
Received: October 17, 2023 Shipped from: Japan
Pat United States of America
Rolex Submariner (No Date)
Received: October 26, 2023 Shipped from: United Kingdom
Henry G. United Kingdom
Received: September 29, 2023 Shipped from: Italy
Branislav J. Slovakia
Omega Speedmaster Professional Moonwatch
Received: September 16, 2023 Shipped from: Switzerland
Raj P. Hong Kong
Received: September 13, 2023 Shipped from: United States of America
CR. United States of America
Received: September 6, 2023 Shipped from: Japan
Omega Seamaster Railmaster
Received: September 1, 2023 Shipped from: United States of America
Dalton S. United States of America
Received: August 16, 2023 Shipped from: Japan
Abbas A. United States of America
Chrono24's Authenticity Guarantee
BadgesAssessments are based on seller performance over the last 90 days.
Usually ships in-stock items within 24 hours
Ships 100% of their items on time or earlier
Replies within 7 hours
36 items sold
You may also be interested in this dealer's other watches
Do you have any questions?
- On the listing page, click the green "Buy" button.
- Enter your shipping address, and click "Submit order."
- We will send you the payment information as soon as the seller has processed your order.
- The seller will ship your order after you have transferred payment.
- Click on the "Suggest a price" button on the listing page.
- Enter your price suggestion and shipping address so the seller can calculate shipping costs.
- The seller will make you an individualized offer, including shipping costs.
- Accept the offer to order the item.
- We will then send you the payment information so you can pay for your order.
- As soon as your payment arrives, the seller will ship your item.